- ½ kg Potatoes, finely diced
- 1 can Mushrooms, sliced and drained
- 250g Corn kernels
- ½ Onion, chopped
- ½ cup Parsley, chopped
- 400g Crushed tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Tomato paste
- Mix 1½ cups Water with 2 tbsp Date honey, 2 tbsp Oil, ½ tsp Salt, ½ tbsp Ras el-hanout, 2 tbsp Brown sugar in a separate bowl.
1. Place all the ingredients in the EasyCook pot. Stir well and close the lid.
2. Select the COOKING setting and set it to 1½ hours. Press and hold the START button to start the cooking process.
3. When the program is done, carefully open the lid and stir the stew. Taste to adjust seasoning and serve.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.