- Leave Tilapia in lemon juice and coarse salt for 20 minutes. Wash and drain.
In a separate bowl, mix:
- Olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- Parsley, chopped
- Dice tomatoes, cut strips from bell peppers and add garlic.
- Lightly grease the EasyCook pot and select the FRY setting. Fry the vegetables for 5 minutes.
- Place the fish on the steaming tray, smear sauce over it and place slices of lemon on top.
- Set the pot on STEAM for 20 minutes.
- Serve the fish with the peppers and tomatoes on top of it.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.