Spicy matbucha salad using EasyCook
- 1 can Crushed tomatoes (Prinir)
- 6 Garlic cloves, minced
- 4 Hot peppers, finely sliced
- Spices: Oil, Cumin, Salt, Sugar, a pinch of Turmeric.
Preparation (stages can be set in advance):
4. Select the PRO setting on your EasyCook cooker and set it on 160*c. Fry the hot peppers with 3 tbsp of oil for a couple of minutes.
5. Add crushed tomatoes and garlic. Stir and cook for 10 min on 110*c.
6. Cook on 95*c for 10 min. You can adjust the temperature and cooking times to your preference. Add the spices, stir and chill.
A delicious dish with no effort!
No need to even add paprika since it’s already a beautiful red color.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.