Made using the EasyCook multi-cooker
- 1½ cups Basmati rice, rinsed and drained
- Season the rice with salt, ¼ tsp soup powder, 1 tbsp oil, pepper, 1 tsp date honey and stir.
- 1 Large onion, diced
- ½ cup Whole green beans (frozen)
- ½ cup Green peas (frozen)
- ¼ cup Corn kernels (frozen)
- ½ cup Baby carrots (frozen)
- ½ cup Broccoli (frozen)
- ½ cup Green fava beans (frozen)
- Wash well, drain and season with turmeric, sweet paprika, salt, dry parsley and pepper.
- Fry the onion in the EasyCook pot on 160*c until golden.
- Add the vegetables and stir-fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add the rice.
- Add 3¾ cups boiling water.
- Close the pot and cook on 105*c until steamed, approx. 25 min.
Note: The vegetables and onions are under the rice, so the rice absorbs the flavors.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.