Using the EasyCook multi-cooker
- 1½ cups Basmati rice, washed and drained
- ¾ cup Green peas (frozen or fresh)
- ¾ cup Green fava beans (frozen or fresh)
- A handful of dill, chopped
- 3 tbsp Fried onion flakes
- ½ Garlic clove, minced
- Spices: Pepper, 1 tbsp Paprika, ½ tsp Turmeric, Salt (to taste), Soup powder (optional), 1 tsp Date honey, 3 tbsp Oil (or to taste), 3½ cups Boiling water.
- Mix everything up in the EasyCook pot.
- Cook on 110*c until steamed.
- Add water if needed.
- Tip: You can crisp the bottom a little by raising the temperature after cooking to 140*c for a few minutes and add oil in the pot before cooking.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.