For the Kibbeh dough:
- 3 cups Semolina
- 1 cup Water (as needed for dough)
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Mix everything and add water as needed.
For the meat filling:
- Fry chopped onion
- Parsley, chopped
- Ground beef
- Salt, pepper
- Soup powder
- Drain liquids and chill
Making the Kibbeh:
- Take a small dough ball and open it up in your hands (work with wet hands). Place the meat filling inside and close it up in a rolling manner (You have to see it up close to understand).
- Roll them all up and place in the freezer. Take out whenever you like them.
For the soup:
- Set the EasyCook pot of FRY and fry the onion until golden.
- Add tomato paste, ¾ pot boiling water, salt, pepper, paprika, soup powder, celery and okra.
- Change the setting to COOKING and cook for 45 minutes.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.