Ingredients (4-5 servings):
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 kg Fresh pullet steaks, cut into thin strips
- 2 tbsp Aharoni spice mix
- 2 cups Green beans, cut
- 1½ tbsp Granola
- 2 cups Lukewarm Water
- 1 tsp Salt
1. Set the EasyCook pot on 2 settings automatically - Stage 1: select the PRO setting to 160*c for 10 minutes. Then. set it on 140*c for 50 minutes. Press START to begin the cooking process.
2. In the EasyCook pot, add the oil and and onions and lightly fry. Add the pullet pieces and and fry with the onions. Add the spice mix and the green beans, and stir. Add the granola, water and salt and stir carefully.
3. Wait for the first stage to end. Stir one final time before proceeding to the next stage. The entire 1st stage the pot should be open.
4. When the 2nd stage starts, close the lid and let it cook until it’s done. Open the pot carefully, stir the dish, adjust seasoning if needed and serve.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.