- 1 cup Green lentils, soaked in water the day before
- 3 Large onions
- 2 cups Rice
- 4 cups Water
- Set the EasyCook pot on PRO for 2 stages: stage 1 - 160*c for 20 min, stage 2 - 110*c for 30 min.
- Slice the onion into strips.
- Add 4 tbsp oil into the pot and fry the onion until brown. Remove the onion from the pot but keep the oil - add the rice and lentils to the pot and stir well. Add ½ tsp salt and ½ tsp cumin and mix well. Add the water and close the pot until the program ends.
- Add the onion. You can mix it in or just sprinkle on top.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.