Meat and eggplant stew inspired by chef Alex Miednik with EasyCook
- 250g Ground beef
- 250g Ground chicken breast
- ½ cup Bulgur, soaked in water for 20 minutes
- Salt, pepper, English pepper, nutmeg, paprika, turmeric
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl and form meatballs.
- Layer the EasyCook pot in the following order: chopped onion and garlic, eggplant slices, meatballs, coarsely chopped tomato, coarsely chopped bell pepper, diced eggplants (in a single layer above the meatballs). You can pour pizza sauce on top of everything.
- Alternative to pizza sauce: grate 4-5 tomatoes with salt, sugar, pepper, basil.
- Close the lid and cook on the STEW setting for 1¼ hours.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.