- 1 kg Leg slices, cleaned (recommended medium-small sized)
- 2 Kohlrabi, diced
- 5-6 Potatoes, halved
- 1 Medium carrot, sliced
- 2 Onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 head Garlic, peeled and coarsely chopped
- Herbs to taste
- Salt, pepper
- Persian lemon, shredded
- Teriyaki sauce
- Date honey
- 4 tbsp Onion flavored oil
- 1 tbsp Soup powder
- Water to reach the top line (or chicken stock, in which case you can pass on the soup powder)
Using the EasyCook PRO manual setting, set 3 stages in advance:
Stage 1 - 160*c for 30 minutes
Stage 2 - 130*c for 1 hour
Stage 3 - 110*c for 2 hours
Explanation about the setting that automatically changed times and temperatures can be found at the 4:25 mark of the instructional video https://goo.gl/WDpYp8
- After starting stage 1, caramelize the onion in oil. Add the legs and stir.
- Add vegetables and water or chicken stock to reach the max line.
- Close the lid and let it cook on its own.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.