- 1 kg Lamb chops
- 5 Medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 basket Fresh mushrooms
- 1 Onion, died
- 1 head Garlic, separated to cloves
- 1 tbsp Sweet paprika
- 3 tbsp Date honey
- A pinch of Pepper
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Baharat
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 1L Boiling water
- 1 tbsp Mushroom soup powder
- Set 3 stages in advance on the EasyCook pot:
- Stage 1 - 160*c for 30 minutes
- Stage 2 - 110*c for 40 minutes.
- Stage 3 - 75*c for 2 hours.
- On the first stage, fry the onion until brown and add the meat and seasoning.
- Sear the meat from all sides and add the vegetables and water. Check that there’s enough water.
- Close the lid and wait for it to be fully cooked,.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.