- 2 Onions
- 2 Celery stalks
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 4 Tomatoes, grated
- 1 cup Lentils (whichever you like) I added red ones
- 1 bag Chickpeas (frozen)
- Salt, white pepper
- Turmeric, sweet paprika, hot paprika, cumin, soup powder
- 1 handful Cilantro
- 1 handful Parsley
- 3 tbsp Flour
- 1 large handful Thin egg noodles
- ¼ Lemon, juiced
Preparation with the EasyCook multi-cooker:
- Grate the onions and celery into a pot with 3 tbsp oil. Add grated tomatoes and a cup of lentils with a bag of chickpeas.
- Fill with water to cover ½ of the pot, boil, lower the heat and season with all the spices and herbs.
- Set the cooker on SOUP for 1 hour and 25 minutes.
- After 1 hour take a bowl and add 3 tbsp flour and 3 ladles from the soup. Mix well to prevent lumps. Add the mixture to the soup and stir. Keep cooking and stir occasionally.
- Add water if soup is too thick.
- 15 minutes later add a handful of egg noodles and the lemon juice. Cook 10 more minutes.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.