Cooking a groat and vegetable soup in EasyCook
- 1 cup Groats, soaked in boiling water for ½ hour, rinsed well and drained
- Cubed vegetables: Sweet potatoes, Carrots, Celery stalks
- 2 Garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 Leek, chopped
- 2 tbsp Fried onion flakes
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Paprika
- ½ tsp Dry parsley
- ½ tsp Soup powder
- 1-2 tbsp Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Select the PRO manual setting on your EasyCook pot. Set in on 110*c for 50 min.
- Add all of the ingredients into the pot and stir.
- Add 10 cups of boiling water, lightly stir and close the lid.
- Sprinkle some fresh parsley/ cilantro, croutons, etc.. (optional)
- Enjoy a delicious soup!
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.