If we are already making Fava beans and hard boiled eggs,
Why not spontaneously throw in a cooking bag with rice for Cholent?
2 Meals in one pot with the EasyCook!
For the Fava beans:
- ½ kg Fava beans, carefully picked out and soaked in water for a night.
- Hard boiled eggs
- Seasoning for the beans: To your personal taste, but my kids love to eat the beans whole with Lemon, Cumin, Salt, some Sugar and a bit of Olive oil.
For the Cholent:
- Cubes of cooked beef
- ½ cup Chickpeas, soaked
- 1 cup Wheat
- 2 Potatoes, cut
- 1 Onion, cut
- 1 Garlic clove
- Seasoning: Salt, Paprika, Cumin, Pepper, Soup powder, Dry parsley, Date honey, Oil, 1 ¼ cup Water.
Cooking the beans:
- Fill your EasyCook with water until it covers the beans
- Add eggs that have been boiled for 10 minutes (in a cooking bag)
Set your EasyCook on 105*c for 2 hr.
Set the pot on 90-95*c for 5-6 hr, the pot will then automatically set itself to heat preservation mode.
Add water as needed at any of the stages.
Set the degrees to your liking in any stage of cooking.
By the way, the EasyCook multi-cooker has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish, press and hold the "Cancel" button.