This pot is like a sous chef in the kitchen, with many temperatures you can set, a sealed vacuum mechanism with a draining opening, electricity saving and cooking times are just part of the things this cooker can do.
I cooked the chraimeh sauce for 40 minutes to reach a result of 2 hours, any good cook knows how long tomatoes need to be cooked for to reacha “jam” state and the more the merrier!
- 4 Tilapia fillets, each divided to 4 chunks
- ½ kg Cherry tomatoes, blended
- 4 tbsp Tomato paste 28%, and I added a loaded tbsp from a tube, too.
- 5 tbsp Canola oil
- 1 head Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Sweet paprika
- 1 tsp Cumin
- ¼ tsp Shredded chili
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- ¼ tsp Thyme, chopped
- 1 tsp Salt
- 4 tbsp Sweet chili sauce
- 1 tbsp Ground pickled lemon
- 2 tbsp Brown demerara sugar
- 1 bundle Cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup Boiling water
- Place the fish in a bowl with the juice of ½ a lemon.
- Set the EasyCook on the manual PRO setting on 130*c for 40 minutes.
- Add the oil to the pot and throw in the seasoning (to open up and fill the house with aroma), sauce, the rest of the ingredients and ½ the amount of cilantro, except for the fish.
- Close the lid and let the stew cook until the program is finished.Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Add the fish to the sauce and set the cooker on PRO on 130*c for 30 minutes. Once again, when the cooking is done, let it rest for 10 minutes before opening.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.