1. Select the FRY setting of the EasyCook pot and set it on 7 minutes. Press and hold the START button to start the program.
2. Add the oil to the pot, wait 30 seconds and fry the onion while stirring for 2 minutes.
3. Add the cabbage and zucchini and stir, add the pepper, tomatoes, mushrooms and olives and stir again. Stir occasionally until there’s 1 minute left to the program. Add the seasoned water and wait for the program to end. Make sure you fry everything with an open lid.
4. Set the STEW setting for 1 hour, press and hold the START button and close the lid.
5. The stew is ready in 1 hour, so you can open the lid carefully, stir and adjust seasoning if needed.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.