An easy-to-make Bean soup using EasyCook
- 1 can Beans in tomato sauce
- 2 Potatoes
- 1 Carrot
- 2L Water
- Ground black pepper
- Cilantro seeds
- Sweet paprika
- Cilantro (as garnish)
- Sour cream (as garnish)
Instructions using the EasyCook multi-cooker:
1. Peel the potatoes and carrots and dice them into small cubes.
2. Empty the can of beans with the sauce into the multi-cooker and add the potatoes and carrots.
3. Add the spices: salt, ground pepper, coriander (optional), sweet paprika, cumin - and stir.
4. Add 2L of water.
5. Set up your EasyCook multi-cooker on the “Soup” setting and cook for 2 hours.
6. Bon appetit!
It is recommended to serve the soup with a tbsp of sour cream on top and and some cilantro.
By the way, the multi-cooker has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish, press and hold the "Cancel" button.