- 1 Large onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 Carrot, grated
- 2 tbsp Canola oil
- 2 Medium potatoes, coarsely diced
- 2 cups White beans, cooked
- 1 tbsp Soup powder or to taste
- ½ tsp Salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch Black pepper
- ½ cup Parsley, chopped
- ¾ cup Thin noodles
- Select the PRO manual setting on the EasyCook pot and set it on 150*c for 1 hour.
- Pour the oil in the pot and add the onion, let it fry closed for 2 minutes.
- Add the carrots and fry for 2 minutes with an open lid.
- Add lukewarm-boiling water a bit higher than the height of the pot, close the lid and let it boil for 2 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and cook 7-10 minutes.
- Add the beans, soup powder and salt, followed by the pepper and boil for 2 minutes.
- Add the chopped parsley and the noodles and cook until noodles are done. Serve.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.