Steak strips marinated in red wine with onions and mushrooms, made with EasyCook
- 5-6 Rib-eye \ Entrecote steak, cut to strips
- Place the meat in a bowl, season with salt and pepper or steak seasoning, add 1 tsp of Teriyaki sauce and 3 tbsp of red wine.
- Mix everything well and set aside.
- Set your EasyCook on the Fry setting for 6 total minutes for 2 stages:
- Stage 1 - Julienne an onion and fry it with 1 tbsp oil until golden.
- Stage 2 - Add sliced mushrooms, salt and pepper, and fry with the onions.
- Transfer the onions and mushrooms to a separate dish.
- In the same pot, add the steak strips (drained) and stir (with the added spoon or a wooden one).
- Close the lid and cook for 10 minutes.
- Open the lid, stir, add the previously fried onions and mushrooms and stir again.
- Put everything on a serving plate and serve.
The kids finished everything.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.