- 2 cups Rice, washed and drained
- 1 cup Corn
- 1 cup Green peas
- 1 Carrot, grated
- Salt, Pepper, 1½ tsp Sweet paprika, ¼ tsp Turmeric, 1 tbsp Onion flakes
- 4 cups Boiling water
- On your EasyCook, program 2 stages in advance: Stage 1 - PRO setting on 160*c for 5 minutes. Stage 2 - PRO setting on 120*c for 30 minutes.
- Add the oil to the pot and pour the rice in, close for 5 minutes. (stir occasionally)
- In the end of the first stage, add the rest of the ingredients and seasoning, 4 cups of boiling water, stir and close until ready.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.