Made with EasyCook
I attached photos of the process, enjoy!
- Small red potatoes, halved
- 2 Large onions, cut into strips
- 2 Scallions, chopped
- 2 Carrots, cut into strips
- A handful of whole green beans (frozen)
- Cubed cooking beef
- Set your EasyCook to 160*c, and fry the carrots, onions, beans, beef and potatoes with 3 tbsp oil while stirring, for 15 minutes.
- Season with salt, paprika, turmeric, soup powder, pepper, dry parsley, 3 tbsp fried onion flakes and 1 tsp date honey. Add 2½ cups of boiling water and 1 tbsp tomato paste and cook on 130* for 1 hour or until ready.
Serve over white rice.
For the rice:
- 2 cups Basmati rice, rinsed
- 3½ cups Water
- Set your EasyCook on 140*c and cook for 13 minutes.
- When the cooking is finished, let the rice rest in the pot for an additional 5 minutes.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.