A delicious, wholesome dish for the cold winter days.
- 2 tbsp Oil
- ½ cup Round rice
- ½ Red onion, finely diced
- 1 Carrot, peeled and thinly grated
- ½ cup Spinach leaves, washed and finely chopped
- 1 Large tomato, peeled and diced
- ½ cup Raisin and cranberry mix
- Mix 2 cups Water with ½ tsp Salt, ¼ tsp Nutmeg, 1 tbsp Teriyaki sauce ina small bowl.
Preparation using the EasyCook multi cooker:
5. Select the FRY setting of the EasyCook pot and set it on 4 minutes. Press START and add oil, wait for it to heat up and add the onion to fry for 1 minute, until slightly transparent. Add the rice and keep frying together for about 1 minute.
6. Add the carrots, spinach, tomato and raisin-cranberry mix and stir well after each vegetable you add. Wait for the FRY setting to finish. Make sure everything was fried with an open lid.
7. Once the FRY setting is over, add the water mixture with the seasoning and stir well.
8. Select the COOKING setting and set it for 30 minutes. Press START and close the lid. 30 minutes later the program will end and the stew is ready. Carefully open the lid, stir the pot, taste to adjust seasoning and serve.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.