Using the EasyCook multi-cooker
- 6-8 Pullet steaks (I had 1kg, you can use 1.5kg for a thicker, more impressive chunk)
- 1 tbsp Shawarma seasoning (Yellow colored)
- 1 tbsp Ground pepper
- Salt to taste
- 2-3 tbsp Oil (Don’t worry about the oil, the fat melts off of the pullet steaks and gets discarded)
- Mix the pullets and spices well.
- Place parchment paper in a bowl.
- Layer the pullet steaks on top of one another, with the good side facing down.
- Place the top steak layer with the good side facing up.
- Close the parchment paper over the steaks and flip it on a plate.
- Tip: It’s recommended to leave it in the fridge for a few hours, to absorb the flavors.
- Place the steaks in the EasyCook pot.
- Select a manual setting (PRO) and set it on 130*c for 1h.
- Flip the steaks over 10min before they’re ready.
- Move the steaks to a plate and discard all the dripping fat and oil.
- Cut everything into strips with a sharp knife and serve.
A simple, healthy and delicious meal.
By the way, the *Easy Cook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.
For additional details and questions: *6182