Potato, beef, sweet potato, chestnut and 2-toned bulgur stew in a cooking bag using EasyCook
For the stew:
- Pre-cooked beef cubes
- Medium potatoes, whole and peeled
- Small sweet potatoes, whole and peeled
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Spices: Salt, Pepper, 1 tsp Paprika, 1 tsp Soup powder, 3 tbsp Fried onion flakes, Dry parsley, a pinch of Garlic powder
- 2½ - 3 cups Boiling water
For the bulgur:
- ¾ cup Brown bulgur
- ¼ cup White bulgur
- Soak in boiling water until absorbed
- Wash and drain
- Season: salt, pepper, a dash of cinnamon, 3 tbsp fried onion flakes, ½ tsp soup powder, 1 tsp date honey, 1 tbsp of oil, a dash of paprika.
- Add 2 tbsp of water.
- Mix everything and transfer to a cooking bag.
Making the stew:
- Add 2 tbsp of oil and beef cubes to the EasyCook pot.
- Add potatoes, sweet potatoes and chestnuts (I cooked the chestnuts in boiling water until they were soft and peeled them, you can also use vacuum-sealed chestnuts).
- Add seasoning and boiling water.
- Pre-set the 2 stages:
- Stage 1 - Select the PRO manual setting and set it on 120*c for 30 minutes. When the process ends, add the bulgur cooking bag.
- Stage 2 - on the PRO setting, set it to 110*c and cook for 35 min or until done.
Enjoy a delicious, warm meal!
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.