Pilaf - Rice, onion, carrot and ground beef
A whole meal is cooked in the pot and fills the kitchen with a wonderful smell.
Cooking time: 1 hour, 6-8 servings
- 2 large onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp oil
- 500 g ground meat
- A spoonful of sweet paprika
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp of Hoyage
- 4 cups rice
- 2 cups carrots shredded
- Using the manual program "PRO" are set to 140 degrees for an hour.
- Put a tablespoon of oil and onion in the pot, close the lid and fry 3 d.
- Add the ground meat, crumble it while mixing and season with paprika, cumin, turmeric and hawaye. Add salt and pepper. Close the lid and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the rice, place the grated carrots, pour 7 cups of water, add salt and pepper to the water and close the pot.
- Change the heat by pressing and holding the "TEMP" button, the display will blink, and change the temperature to 100 degrees, press the "START" button briefly, continue to close the lid and cook until the program is finished.
- Before serving, gently mix everything with a fork and serve.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.