- 1 Onion
- 1 Potato
- 1 Carrot
- 1 cup Dry peas, washed well
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt, Pepper, Soup powder
For the Spatzle:
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Flour
- Salt, pepper
- Dice the onion, potato and carrot.
- Fry for about 6 minutes. In the last 2 minutes add the peas.
- Set the EasyCook to PRO on 160*c for 30 minutes.
- Season and add 6-7 cups warm water.
- When the soup is ready, transfer it to a food processor and blend.
- Pour the soup back in the pot through a strainer, set the pot on PRO again and cook on 160*c for 10 minutes.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
- If the soup is too thick - add boiling water.
- In a small bowl, mix the egg with the flour, salt and pepper.
- In the last 3 minutes create spaetzle in the soup using 2 teaspoons.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.