For the meatballs:
- 1 Large onion, chopped
- Garlic, minced
- ½ Ground beef\chicken
- 1 bundle Parsley
- Salt, pepper
- ⅓ cup Club soda
- Knead everything well
- Create little balls and place in the fridge
- Chop and onion and dice potatoes.
- Set the EasyCook on FRY for 5 minutes, and fry the onions and potatoes until golden.
- Add boiling water, 2 tbsp tomato paste, salt, pepper, paprika, soup powder, parsley and meatballs.
- Mix everything well, set the pot on COOKING for 40 minutes.
- When the cooking is done and you hear the beep, add noodles. Stir and set for another 20 min.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.