- 1½ - 2 cups Basmati rice (not Persian) - use disposable plastic cups
- 250g Ground turkey\chicken
- 1 Small carrot, grated
- 1 Small onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup Parsley, chopped
- 1 pinch Turmeric
- Hot paprika
- 1 tbsp Sweet paprika
- 1 pinch Pepper
- ¼ - ½ tsp Salt, or to taste
- 1 Garlic clove, minced (optional)
- 1 Egg
- 4-5 tbsp Breadcrumbs
- Pour rice into a bowl and cover it with boiling water. Cover the bowl with cling film and set aside for an hour without cooking.
- In another bowl, mis all the other ingredients. Add the breadcrumbs to create a better mixture for shaping balls.
- With wet hands, create ping pong sized balls from the meat mixture.
- Drain the rice well and place it on a plate.
- Roll the meatballs on the rice to cover completely.
- Add boiling water to reach ⅓ of the EasyCook pot.
- Place the steaming tray in the pot and line it with a few dill leaves or pieces of cabbage.
- Place the meatballs on the tray, close the lid and select the PRO setting on 130*c for 15 minutes, to steam until the rice is ready.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.