- 3 cups Semolina
- 1¼ cup lukewarm water - add to semolina and knead until you reach the desired texture
- Add salt, oil pepper and let the dough rest
- Fry onions on the FRY setting with 2 tbsp oil. Add 1 kg ground beef and separate it all the time while stirring. Add salt, pepper, baharat, sweet paprika, bahar, chopped cilantro. Remove from heat and chill well.
- Prepare the kibbeh and flatten them on a tray.
- Prepare a pot with fried onions, 3 chopped tomatoes, 1 tbsp tomato paste and fill the pot with water halfway up. Add paprika, turmeric, salt, pepper, baharat, cumin and bahar.
- Place the kibbeh, carrots and pumpkins, some celery stalks with the leaves and a handful of cilantro and cook on the STEW setting for 1 hour.
- Shake the pot every once in a while to make sure nothing sticks.
- Squeeze ¼ lemon into the pot in the last 5 minutes.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.