- 1 Bell pepper, cut to strips (thick)
- 1 full tbsp Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Sweet paprika
- Salt, pepper
- 1 Tomato, shredded\diced
- 1 Chili, to taste (if you like it spicy)
- 1½ tbsp Tomato paste
- 1 pack Pasta
- Drizzle lemon juice on the plate if you’d like.
- Select the FRY setting of the EasyCook pot and set it to 5 minutes.
- Add the pepper in the pot, followed by oil, garlic and paprika. Fry without burning.
- Add the tomato, salt, pepper and chili, followed by tomato paste, and stir well.
- Add water (not alot) to thicken the sauce and let it cook.
- Set to PASTA setting for 12 minutes and add more water.
- Wait for the water to boil and add pasta. Cook until ready and serve immediately, before the pasta absorbs all of the sauce.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.