- 2 Onions, julienned
- 3 Potatoes, halved
- 1 Small cabbage, cut into 4
- 3 Zucchinis, halved lengthwise
- 1 Small quarter of a Pumpkin, coarsely diced
- ½ kg Chickpeas
- ½ kg White beans, soaked overnight
- 1 bundle Celery stalks, coarsely chopped
- 1 head Garlic, divided into cloves
- 1 tbsp Chuma pepper by Dr. Shakshuka
- 1 tbsp Turmeric
- 1 full tbsp Cumin
- 1 tbsp Soup Hawaij
- 1 tbsp Sweet paprika
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Soup powder
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 3 tbsp Tomato paste
Place all ingredients in the pot and fill it up to the middle with water. Stir as much as possible.
Select the manual PRO setting on your EasyCook pot and set it to 130*c for 1 hour.
In the end of the process leave it on the heat preservation mode for 15 minutes to let the stew rest and balance out the flavors.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.