Using the EasyCook multi-cooker
- 1 chunk Chuck tender (number 6)
- Meat seasoning: Salt and Pepper
- 1-2 Carrots, sliced
- 1 Garlic clove
- 6 Medium potatoes
- Root vegetables (Celery & Parsley root, diced)
- 3 Onions, cut to 4
- Spices: Salt, Soup powder (optional), Pepper, 1 tsp Paprika, 1 flat tsp Turmeric, Dry parsley
- Date honey
- 5-8 Fresh mushrooms, cut
- Season the Chuck tender with salt and pepper.
- Add 3-4 tbsp of oil to the EasyCook pot.
- Set the pot on 160*c and sear the chunk well from all sides, for about 15 min.
- Add 3 cups boiling water.
- Add carrots, garlic, potatoes, roots, onions and spices to the dish.
- Pour a bit of date honey on top.
- Set the pot on 120*c and cook for approx. 2 hours. Add water as needed.
- Add the mushrooms 20 minutes before the process is finished.
- Slice the chunk and serve.
Enjoy a delicious feast!
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.