- ¼ kg Ground beef
- ¼ kg ground chicken
- 1..g chopped goose breast with the fat
- 100g chopped chicken breast
- 1 handful parsley
- 1 handful cilantro
- Fried chopped onion
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs
- Knead well for a few minutes (no eggs needed)
- Add salt, pepper, baharat, cinnamon, ras el-hanout, bahar, sweet paprika
- Make meatballs from the ingredients
- Fry onions in oil and add 1 tbsp tomato paste, 3 chopped tomatoes, 1 handful cilantro, 1 pack mangold leaves (washed and chopped without the stalks) and the same seasoning as for the meatballs. Add 4 garlic cloves with ½ bag frozen peas and 2 cups of water.
- Add the meatballs and cook on STEW for 1 hour.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.