Made with the EasyCook multi-cooker
- 6 Chicken legs
- Fresh mushrooms, both sliced and diced
- Pitless olives, soaked in boiling water for a couple of minutes and rinsed
- 2 full tbsp Fried onion flakes
- Soup powder
- Dry parsley
- Season the chicken legs with some salt and pepper.
- Fry the legs in the EasyCook pot on 150*c for 7 minutes.
- Add all of the ingredients and boiling water and cook on 130*c until soft.
- Serve over white rice, couscous or as is.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.