Made with EasyCook
- 6-9 Medium chicken pieces (legs\ thighs)
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Carrots, diced
- 3 full tbsp Fried onion flakes
- ¾ cup Green lentils, soaked in boiling water and drained
- 1 tsp Sweet paprika
- ½ tsp Turmeric
- ½ tsp Soup powder
- Dry parsley
- Salt and pepper
- 1¾ cups Coarse bulgur, soaked in boiling water for a few minutes and drained, seasoned with cinnamon, salt and pepper
- Fry the chicken in the EasyCook pot on 150*c with 3 tbsp of oil for 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the carrots , onion flakes and lentils. Season and stir.
- Add 3½ cups boiling water.
- Add the bulgur and cook on 105*c for 20 min (temperature can be adjusted).
- Set the temperature to 100*c and cook until steamed.
- Total cooking time - 45-50 min.
Great dish guaranteed!
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.