1. Cook the potatoes, carrots and cauliflower together in warm water until soft. Chill and drain from liquids. Lightly mash the vegetables with a fork and place in a bowl.
2. In the vegetable bowl, add the onion and parsley and mix, then add the eggs and seasoning mixture and mix well to combine evenly. Taste and adjust seasoning.
3. Lightly grease the EasyCook pot with the oil and pour in the casserole mixture. Flatten with the back of a spoon evenly.
4. Select the BAKE setting for 50 minutes, press the START button and close the lid.
5. When the program ends, the casserole is ready - open the lid carefully and flip the casserole cautiously on a serving plate, slice and serve.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.