Vegetarian/Vegan Bulgur and vegetable stew using EasyCook
- 1½ cups Coarse bulgur, washed and drained
- Fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Onion, diced
- 2 Carrots, diced
- 2 Potatoes, sliced\diced
- ½ Garlic clove, chopped
- Fry all the vegetables in the EasyCook on the FRY setting with 3 tbsp of oil, ½ tsp turmeric, ½ tsp paprika, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper, ¼ tsp cinnamon, ½ tsp dry parsley, ½ tsp soup powder (optional) for about 8 min, stirring every few minutes.
- Add around 3 cups of boiling water and stir.
- Add the bulgur and close the pot.
- Cook for 13 minutes on 140*c.
- Turn the pot off and enjoy!
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.