For the meatballs:
- ½ kg Ground beef
- A handful of Herbs (Parsley & Cilantro), chopped
- 3 tbsp Fried onion flakes
- 1 tbsp Oil
- A dash of Paprika
- Mix well and form little meatballs (I made 20)
For the vegetables:
- 2 Eggplants, diced
- 1 Red tomato, diced
- A handful of Cherry tomatoes, halved (optional)
- Colorful peppers, diced (¼ of each color)
- 2 Garlic cloves, cut out with an X
- 1 Red onion, diced
- 1 Onion, diced
- Salt, Pepper, Turmeric, Paprika, Oil, ½ cup Water
- Fry the onions in the EasyCook pot on 160*c for 3 min. Add eggplants and fry for another 2 min.
- Add peppers and stir-fry.
- Add water and spices and cook while stirring until soft.
- Add garlic and tomatoes and keep stirring.
- Add the meatballs on top of the cooked vegetables.
- 2 cups coarse bulgur, rinsed and drained.
- 3 tbsp fried onion flakes.
- Salt, pepper, cinnamon, ½ tsp soup powder, dry parsley, 1 tsp date honey, 1 tsp oil.
- 3 cups boiling water.
- Add to meatballs.
- Close the pot and cook on 110*c until steamed.
- After everything’s been perfectly steamed, you can raise the temperature to 150*c for 3-4 minutes to brown the vegetables.
- Flip onto a serving plate and dig in!
*For a vegetarian version, skip the meatballs.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.